California Construction Expo
Anaheim Convention Center - 800 W Katella Ave, Anaheim, CA 92802
About CalCon 2018
The California Construction Expo is a 2-day exposition that is attended by over 1,500 professionals seeking to build relationships and receive the opportunity to work with the state's leading government agencies. With over $150 Billion in public work programs currently underway and in the pipeline, your company can earn a role designing, constructing, or servicing projects taking place through the state.
- Network with over 1,500 industry professionals
- Interact with over 30 general contractors and primes
- Discuss pipeline projects and business opportunities with 25+ public agencies
- Educate your company with current legislative, regulatory, and alternative delivery methods by attending on the several workshops offered
More reasons to attend:
- Access to over $150 Billion of viable public works projects
- Face to face time with over 30 of California's top-performing General Contractors
- Information on traditional and alternative project delivery methods
- Key resources and tools provided by city, county and public entities
Visit Us at Booth # 325
Discover the latest in Wide Format Imaging Solutions! From wide format printing to wide format scanning to the most robust print management software, our team will be on hand to help you learn how you can take your business to the next level. Whether it's adopting the latest innovative technologies or implementing standard systems to save thousands of dollars in yearly operational costs, our Team is dedicated to helping you!
To register, please visit CalCon Expo 2018 Registration