Ready Your Model
Autodesk Netfabb presents users with the ultimate design preparation tool.
- Import, analyze, and repair - import models from a variety of CAD formats and use repaid tools to quickly correct errors.
- Modify models for production - adjust wall thickness, smoothing rough areas, and more.
- Configurable build supports - identify areas that require support and use semi-automated tools to generate support and structures.
Perfect for Additive Manufacturing
For those specializing in manufacturing take advantage of design options such as:
- Internal lattice structures - create lightweight parts with performance characteristics specific to your application.
- Topology optimization - generate forms that are optimized for stiffness and weight, based on the loads and constraints of the part.
- Integrated performance analysis - test how your optimized designs will perform using built-in Autodesk Nastran simulation.
- Optimization engine - automatically verify and optimize lattice and skin elements to meet load requirements and reduce weight.
- Selective space structures (3S) - fill solid volumes with standard or custom structures to create unique material properties for your part.
Simulation & Hybrid Manufacturing
- Fast, predictive simulation - use multiscale modeling to quickly predict the thermal and mechanical response of parts and help reduce build failures.
- Simulate the entire build plate - capture interactions between parts and the distortion of the build plate.
- Produce compensated pre-forms - automatically compensate geometries based on simulation results to achieve the desired shape when printed.
- Detect recoater interference - identify possible build failures with powder bed processes that may cause equipment damage.