Advanced Materials for Beautiful Results
Dental SG Resin
Professional Industry Grade
Formlabs Dental Resins enable you to rapidly manufacture a range of dental products in-house, including surgical guides, orthodontic models, retainers, and aligners.
- Dental Model - designed for crown and bridge models with removable dies. High precision, high-accuracy.
- Dental SG - an autoclavable, Class 1 biocompatible resin, Dental SG is designed for printing precise surgical guides and similar devices.
- Dental LT - a Class IIA biocompatible resin, the high fracture and wear resistance ideal for splints, retainers, and more! (COMING SOON)
Functional Prototyping Materials for Engineers
Formlabs Engineering Resins simulate a range of injection-molded plastics, covering the full spectrum of properties required to conceptualize, prototype, test, and manufacture successful final products.
- Tough Resin - designed to simulate ABS plastic, with comparable tensile strength and modulus.
- High Temp Resin - has an HDT of 289 *C @ 0.45 MPa, the highest on the 3D printing materials market.
- Flexible Resin - simulates an 80A durometer rubber to produce parts that need to bend and compress.
- Durable Resin - designed to simulate polypropylene (PP) plastic, with comparable low modulus and high-impact strength.
Formlabs jewelry resins are formulated to capture breathtaking detail, allowing you to create custom jewelry cost effectively.
- Castable Resin - designed to capture precise details and smooth surfaces. Burns cleanly without ash or residue, allowing jewelers and casting houses to go straight from digital design to a 3D print suitable for direct investment casting.
- Standard Grey Resin - matte finish shows details exceptionally well, making it ideal for rapid and cost effective jewelry prototyping. Create inexpensive "fitting rings" or "try it on"pieces to create excitement and deliver peace of mind to our clients before casting.
Outstanding Performance. Beautiful Results.
Formulated in-house to deliver the highest-quality output, our resin captures astonishing detail without sacrificing durability and toughness.
- Available in Clear, White, Grey, & Black.
- High Resolution - for demanding applications, our carefully-engineered resins capture the finest features in your model.
- Strength & Precision - create accurate and robust parts, idea for rapid prototyping and product development.
- Surface Finish - perfectly smooth right out of the printer, parts printed on the Form 2 SLA 3D Printer have the polish and finish of a final product.