Black, Grey, White, & Clear
Engineering, Manufacturing, and Product Design
- Grey Pro - offers high precision, moderate elongation, and low creep. Great for concept modeling and functional prototyping, especially for parts that will be handled repeatedly.
- Rigid - reinforced with glass to offer very high stiffness and a polished finish. Highly resistant to deformation over time and is great for printing thin walls and features.
- Durable - low modulus, high elongation, and high impact strength, Durable produces parts with a smooth, glossy finish and high resistant. Intended for minimal friction applications.
- Tough - balances strength and compliance, making it the ideal choice for prototyping strong, functional parts and assemblies that will undergo brief periods of stress or strain.
- Flexible - produce parts that bend and compress. Excellent for simulating soft-touch materials and adding ergonomic features to multi-material assemblies.
- High Temp - heat deflection temperature (HDT) of 289 *C @ 0.45MPa - the highest on the 3D printing materials market. Use it to print models for environmental testing, or create molds and masters for production processes like casting and thermoforming.
- Castable - designed to capture precise details and smooth surfaces. It burns cleanly without ash or residue, allowing jewelers and casting houses to go straight from digital design to a 3D print suitable for direct investment casting.
- Standard Grey - matte finish shows details exceptionally well, making it ideal for rapid and cost effective jewelry prototyping. Robust enough for clients and staff to handle without fear, it allows you to create an inexpensive "fitting ring" or "try on" piece to create excitement and deliver peace of mind to your clients before casting.
- High Temp - designed for precision and is strong enough to withstand the temperatures and pressures of vulcanized rubber molding. Suitable for RTV.
Professional Digital Dentistry
- Dental Model - designed for crown and bridge models with removable dies, Dental Model is a high-precision, high-accuracy resin. Print crisp margins and contacts within 35 microns, and removable dies with consistently tight fit. A smooth, matte surface finish and color similar to gypsum make it easy to switch from analog to digital model production.
- Dental SG - autoclavable, Class 1 biocompatible resin. Designed for printing precise surgical guides and similar devices.
- Dental LT Clear - Class IIa long-term biocompatible resin with high resistance to fracture and wear that is ideal for hard splints, retainers, and other direct-printed long-term orthodontic appliances. Clear material polishes to high optical transparency for beautiful final products.
- Standard Grey - exceptionally detail with a smooth matte finish. Ideal for a variety of dental applications, including orthodontic, diagnostic, and educational models, as well as for vacuum-forming aligners or other appliances.
Rich, Beautiful, Color
Color Kit contains a Color Base cartridge and all five Color Pigments. Use Color Kit to mix and print matte, opaque parts in a range of colors without the manual work of finishing and painting. Support print resolutions: 100, 50, and 25 microns.
Color Kit contains: Color Base Resin, Cyan Pigment, Magenta Pigment, Yellow Pigment, Black Pigment, and White Pigment.