HP PageWide XL 5000 Printer
HP PageWide XL 5000 Printer
The fastest large-format printer ever, monochrome and color.
Streamline your work and deliver faster with a highly productive printer for monochrome and color. Print GIS map and point-of-sale (POS) poster applications at breakthrough speeds, and set a new technical document quality standard.
LEAD - Fast delivery times in monochrome and color
- Up to 14 D/A1 pages/minute print speed, quick 30-second first page out.
- Deliver mixed monochrome and color sets in 50% of the time with a consolidated workflow.
- Start printing in 50% of the time - an ultra-fast processor, native PDF management, HP SmartStream software.
- Free up the operator - production stacker/online folder, up to 4 rolls, dual ink supplies with auto-switch.
GROW - Fast color, excellent document quality
- Generate new business growth - print GIS map, point-of-sale (POS) poster applications at breakthrough speeds.
- Set a new technical document standard with crisp lines, fine detail, and smooth grayscales that beat LED.
- HP PageWide XL pigment ink for dark black, vivid colors, moisture/fade resistance - even on uncoated bond.
- Print on a wide range of media up to 40 inches/101.6cm - covering ISO/US technical and offset standards.
SAVE - Cut total production costs up to 30%
- Print monochrome and color technical documents at the same or lower cost than comparable LED printers.
- Do it all with one space-saving device for both monochrome and color, or opt for the MFP to print/scan/copy.
- Cut job preparation and finishing costs up to 50%.
- See up to 5 times lower energy consumption than comparable LED printers.
Proven technology for reliable operation
Designed for mid-volume production, the HP PageWide XL 5000 Printer series is based on proven HP PageWide Technology, currently powering HP PageWide Web Presses - producing 4 billion impressions monthly - and HP PageWide Pro and HP PageWide Enterprise printers.
HP 841 PageWide XL Printheads provide reliable and long-life operation, wit an average life per printhead of 32 liters of ink.
Save time and reduce complexity by consolidating your monochrome and color workflows
It is very common to print mixed monochrome and color sets - typically a long and complex process that requires separate printing on different printers as well as manual collation.
Consolidated workflow efficiencies in delivering mixed monochrome and color sets help contribute up to 30% savings in total production costs. HP SmartStream software can help you improve your technical production workflow efficiency for single, multiple operator environments by preparing your jobs in 50% of the time.
Gain insight and control over print costs
HP SmartTracker software provides powerful, consolidated data tracking and reporting. Now you can easily keep track of both print costs and reimbursement fees. Produce easy-to-read, customizable, consolidated reports that provide greater control and turn your print costs to your advantage.
Set a new quality standard for technical documents
HP 841 PageWide XL Printheads, working with HP PageWide Xl pigment ink, are designed to produce crisp lines, fine detail, and smooth grayscales along with vivid colors. HP PageWide Xl printers do not apply heat to the paper as part of the printing process, enabling very high levels of line accuracy (±0.1).
Placing An Order
Reset Account Password