Latex 365 64in
Latex 365 64in
- 980 ft²/hr - Max Speed (1 pass)
- 334 ft²/hr - Outdoor High Speed (4 pass)
- 248 ft²/hr - Outdoor Plus (6 pass)
- 183 ft²/hr - Indoor Quality (8 pass)
- 151 ft²/hr - Indoor High Quality (10 pass)
- 69 ft²/hr - Backlits, Textiles, and Canvas (16 pass)
- 54 ft²/hr - High Saturation Textiles (20 pass)
- (Measured at maximum print width)
- Print quality color (best): Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Print technology: HP Latex Printing Technologies
- Compatible ink types: HP Latex Inks
- Number of print cartridges: 7 (black, cyan, light cyan, light magenta, magenta, yellow, HP Latex Optimizer)
- Print heads: 6 (2 cyan/black, 2 magenta/yellow, 1 light cyan/light magenta, 1 HP Latex Optimizer)
- Print head nozzles: 2112
- Print repeatability: Average <= 1 dE2000, 95% of colors <= 2 dE2000
- The color variation inside a printed job has been measured at 10 pass mode on vinyl media within this limit: maximum color difference (95% of colors) <= 2 dE2000.
- Reflective measurements on a 943 color target under CIE standard illuminant D50, and according to the standard CIEDE2000 as per CIE Draft Standard DS 014-6/E:2012.
- 5% of colors may experience variations above 2 dE2000. Backlit substrates measured in transmission mode may yield different results.
- Finished output handling:
- Roll feed
- Take-up reel
- Automatic cutter (for vinyl, paper-based media, backlit polyester film)
- Media types:
- Self-adhesive vinyls
- Wall coverings
- Non-printable area (roll media): 0.2 x 0.2 x 0 x 0 in (without edge holders)
- Roll maximum input: 1
- Media width, maximum: 64 in
- Roll maximum weight: 92.6 lb
- Media thickness: Up to 19.7 mil
DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHT:
- Minimum dimensions (W x D x H): 101 x 33 x 54 in
- Package dimensions (W x D x H): 110.1 x 30 x 49.3 in
- Weight: 476 lb
- Operating temperature range: 59 to 86ºF
- Operating humidity range: 20 to 80% RH (non-condensing)
- Acoustic pressure emissions: 55 dB(A)
- Acoustic pressure emissions (standby): 39 dB(A)
- Acoustic power emissions: 7.4 B(A)
- Acoustic power emissions (standby): 5.7 B(A)
- Power consumption: 4.6 kW (printing); 85 watts (ready); < 2.5 watts (sleep) (Two power cords, single phase / two wires and PE)
- ENERGY STAR® qualified: Yes
- Environmental certification: ENERGY STAR, WEEE, RoHS (EU, China, Korea, India), REACH, EPEAT Bronze, OSHA, CE marking compliant
- Energy efficiency: ENERGY STAR® qualified
- HP Latex 365 Printer
- Maintenance cartridge
- Ink collector
- Output platen protector
- Printer stand
- Take-up reel
- Loading accessory
- User maintenance kit
- Edge holders
- Quick reference guide
- Setup poster
- Documentation software
- Power cords
- One-year limited hardware warranty
Expand your business, boost your capacity
Exceed client expectations with production speeds ideal for handling urgent jobs. The HP Latex 365 Printer produces indoor and outdoor prints on a variety of traditional signage substrates—even textiles. And high-quality, durable prints provide scratch resistance comparable to hard-solvent inks.
EXPAND YOUR APPLICATIONS—BEAT CLIENT EXPECTATIONS
- Print on traditional signage substrates and beyond—up to 64 inches—print textiles with the ink collector.
- Reach new indoor spaces that solvent can’t, like healthcare—water-based HP Latex Ink prints are odorless.
- Win new clients on eco standards—UL ECOLOGO®, UL GREENGUARD GOLD Certified inks; prints meet AgBB criteria.
- Produce sharp, consistent, repeatable image quality with high efficiency curing, 6 colors, and 1200 dpi.
Same-day delivery—for highly demanding turnarounds
- Reach production speeds and avoid wait time—prints come out completely dry and ready to finish and deliver.
- High quality at high speeds—334 ft2/hr high-speed outdoor quality with HP OMAS and HP Latex Optimizer.
- Deliver with confidence—outdoor prints last up to 5 years laminated, 3 years unlaminated.
- You can minimize damage risk—scratch resistance is comparable to hard-solvent inks on SAV and PVC banner.
Keep your running costs low—boost your capacity
- Increase production time and reduce time monitoring the printer—automatic, reliable, low-maintenance printing.
- Save time—HP Custom Substrate Profiling and i1 embedded spectrophotometer make ICC profiling automatic.
- Healthier printing with HP Latex—no special ventilation, no hazard warning labels or HAPs, nickel free.
- This ENERGY STAR Certified printer meets strict energy efficiency guidelines and is EPEAT registered.