Artec Studio 13 Ultimate
Artec Studio 13 Ultimate
Maximize Artec's Algorithms
INDUSTRY ACCLAIMED SOFTWARE for professional 3D scanning and data processing. Now new and experienced users alike can easily achieve high accuracy 3D scans. Making accurate 3D models has never been so straightforward.
Maximize Artec's algorithms and use the software together with a range of sensors, as well as with all Artec scanners.
Compatible 3D scanners: Artec Eva, Eva Lite, Space Spider, and Spider.
Compatible sensors: Kinect for Windows V2 and V1, Intel RealSense F200 (IVCAM), Intel RealSense R200 (DS4), PrimeSense Carmine, ASUS Xtion sensors, & XYZprinting 3D Scanner.
- Easy scanning
- Fast & automatic processing
- No compromise precision
- No need prepare your object in advance, just point the 3D scanner and shoot.
- Best in class texture and geometry tracking algorithms for the quickest and smoothest scanning experience.
- Auto-continue allows you to stop scanning and then instantly pick up where you left off.
- New algorithms for scanning black, shiny or fine objects with ease.
- Smart base removal automatically eliminates the base on which your object is standing, even if that surface is curved, and deletes everything below this section. This leaves you with just the data you need, without having to edit it out.
|Model||Artec Studio 13 Ultimate|
For use with Artec 3D Scanners and 3rd part sensors:
- Artec Leo, Eva, Eva Lite, Space Spider, Spider, plus discontinued models (MH & MHT series AG, AC, W2 and T2)
- Microsoft Kinect for Windows V1 & V2, ASUS XTion, PrimeSense Carmine, Intel RealSense F200 (IVCAM), R200 (DS4) & SR300, XYZprinting 3D scanner.
Global Registration: Up to 20 times faster than Artec Studio 11
Smart memory management for smoother processing
Auto texture correction
Texture mapping: Up to 10 times faster than Artec Studio 10
Texture healing brush
Expanded eraser options
- Autopilot: A-Z automatic post-processing pipeline
- Smart base removal: deletes even curved surfaces and all data beneath the base
- Auto-align your scans: texture + geometry based 95% of scan data sets can be autoaligned
- Fast mesh simplification
- Scan black, shiny, fine objects: automated sensitivity for easy scanning and best results when using Eva
- Eva maximum FPS boosted
- Fullscreen scanning mode
- Real-time fusion: object size - no limited to object size
- Real-time fusion: tracking - boosted
- Real-time fusion: improved visualization for easier scanning
- Texture and geometry tacking
- Tracking Alignment Correction
- 3rd Party Sensor Support
- Scanning on MacOS
- 3Dconnexion 3D mouse compatibility
- Glossy 3D model rendering: shows full details of scans
- Full visualization on rotation
- New UI design: new and improved
- Optimized color settings
- New background
- Hints and hotkeys
- Progress bar in Windows Taskbar
Project Compression Tools
- Basic mode
- Ultra-compact mode
- Measurement tools: linear, geodesic, sections, distance maps, volume, annotations, CSV, DXF, XML export
- Export mesh square and mesh volume
Direct Scan to CAD
- Direct export to Design X
- Direct export to SOLIDWORKS - SOLIDWORKS 2014-2017
- Full range of export 3D formats: OBJ, PLY, WRL, STL, AOP, ASCII, Disney PTEX, E57, XYZRGB
Mobility: Tablet Compatibility
- UI adapted for tablet use: Improved
- Full functionality and support for Microsoft Surface Pro 4 tablet
Video Card Compatibility
- NVIDIA Quadro
- NVIDIA GeForce 400 Series or higher
- Intel Series 4600 and higher