Maximize Material Properties
Form Cure provides a reliable, professional post-curing solution, precisely controlling temperature and light to cure 3D printed parts to their optimal performance properties.
What is Post-Curing?
During post-curing, exposure to 405nm light triggers the formation of additonal chemical bonds within a printed part, making the material stronger and stiffer. Heat accelerates this process and enables more complete bond formation for a fast and highly effective post-cure resulting in optimal material properties.
Precise temperature control is key to successful post-curing. Form Cure's chamber heats up to 80*C.
13 LEDs emit 405 nm light to trigger the post-curing reaction, working with the heater to post-cure parts.
A rotating turntable, forced-air heating, and multi-directional LEDs uniformly post-cure parts.
Post-curing improves the material properties of all resins:
- Standard resins increase in strength.
- Engineering resins reach peak performance.
- Castable resins burn out more cleanly.
- Biocompatible resins require post-cure.
Unlock Peak Performance
Form Cure is finely tuned to bring parts to their maximum mechanical properties.
- 80 Degrees Celsius - an advanced heating system precisely controls curing temperatures up to 80*C
- 405 Nanometers - 13 multi-directional LEDS emit the optimal wavelength of light for curing Formlabs materials.
- 1 Revolution Per Minute - A rotating turntable provides uniform exposure during post-curing.
Designed to Maximize Material Properties
For Standard Resins, simply use Form Cure's default time and temperature. For all other materials, use unique recommended settings for optimum performance.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 10.3 in x 10.3 in x 13.4 in (26.2 cm x 26.2 cm x 34.0 cm)
- Weight: 11.5 lbs (5.2 kg)