DesignJet T2600 MFP
DesignJet T2600 MFP
36-inch MFP engineered for collaboration among CAD and GIS workgroups
SEAMLESS EXPERIENCE—Designed for all
- Radically simple experience with a 15.6-inch interface and the easy PDF printing with HP Click.
- Engage in a collaborative workstyle with teams by quickly accessing shared folders to print and scan.
- Empower your workforce. Easily print and share jobs from the cloud with your mobile device and HP Smart app.
- Fits in your workplace as the most compact 36 inch All in One and quietest operation, with up to 87% less noise.
UNLEASH PERFORMANCE—To turn design into delivery
- Showcase design versatility from precise line drafts to boldly colored 3D renders, with HP Bright Office Inks.
- Provide the highest accuracy and display the finest details with the unique Adobe PDF Print Engine.
- Meet deadlines with speeds up to 180 D/hr, the industries only integrated stacker , and dual rolls.
- Easily digitize your projects with automated scanning, user-centric quicksets, and postediting capabilities.
SECURE—World's most secure large-format printer
- Best of class network protection with features like HP Secure Boot and whitelisting
- Control who accesses the printer and its confidential documents with secure user authentication features.
- Keep your fleet secure with HP JetAdvantage Security Manager.
- Intuitive 15.6-inch touchscreen
- Quick access to shared folders to print and scan
- Easiest PDF printing with HP Click software
- Fastest print speed, up to 180 D/hr
- Automated scanning and post-editing capabilities
- Adobe PDF Print Engine
- World’s most secure large format printers
180 A1/D hr, A1/D in 19.3 sec on plain media
Up to 2400 x 1200 optimized dpi
HP Thermal Inkjet
Roll: 3 x 3 x 3 x 3 mm (0.12 x 0.12 x 0.12 x 0.12 in) Sheet: 3 x 22 x 3 x 3 mm (0.12 x 0.87 x 0.12 x 0.12 in)
Dye-based (C, M, Y, pK, G); pigment-based (mK)
1 universal printhead
Minimum line width
0.0008 in (0.02 mm) (PDF addressable @ 1200 dpi)
Scan: Up to 3 in/sec (7.62 cm/sec) color at 200 dpi, up to 10 in/sec (25.4 cm/sec) grayscale at 200 dpi Copy: Up to 6 in/sec (15.24 cm/sec) color at 200 dpi, up to 10 in/sec (25.4 cm/sec) grayscale at 200 dpi
Up to 600 dpi
Maximum scan size
Maximum scan width JPEG-36 x 315 in (914 x 8000 mm); TIFF-24 x 590.5 in (610 x 15,000 mm); PDF-36 x 315 in (914 x 8000 mm)
0.03 in (0.8 mm)
JPEG, TIFF and multipage TIFF, PDF and multipage PDF
USB, shared network folder, printer HDD, email
Sheet feed, front-loading roll feed, roll switching , integrated 100 page output stacker, media bin, automatic horizontal cutter Scanner: straight-through scan paper path for sheet and cardboard originals
8.3 x 11 to 36 x 48 in (210 x 279 to 914 x 1219 mm)
11 to 36 in (279 to 914 mm)
A4, A3, A2, A1, A0 (A, B, C, D, E)
60 to 328 g/m²
Up to 0.5 mm (19.7 mil)
Line drawings; Maps; Orthophotos; Presentations; Renderings
128 GB (file processing)
500 GB self-encrypting
Gigabit Ethernet (1000Base-T), supporting the following standards: TCP/IP, BootP/DHCP (IPv4 only), DHCPv6, TFTP (IPv4 only), SNMP (v1, v2c, v3), Apple Bonjour Compatible, WS Discovery, Embedded Web Server (HTTP, HTTPS), IPsec, SMTP (email), Raw IP printing (9100), LPD, IPP, WS print, NTLM v2, SMBv3, SSL/TLS, 802.1X authentication (LEAP, PEAP, EAP-TLS), DFS
Print languages (standard)
PostScript Printer: Adobe PostScript 3, Adobe PDF 1.7, HP-GL/2, HP-RTL, TIFF, JPEG, CALS G4
Print languages (optional)
Adobe PostScript 3, Adobe PDF 1.7
Direct printing from USB flash drive, print from network shared folder, email printing, HP driver for Windows, HP Print Service for Android, Apple AirPrint driver for MacOS and for iOS, HP Print for Chrome OS, HP Click, HP Smart App for iOS and Android
PostScript Printer: Raster, PostScript and PDF drivers for Windows, AirPrint for macOS
HP Secure Boot, Whitelisting, TPM, Role Based Access Control, LDAP and Kerberos authentication, SNMPv3, HTTPS, Secure-IPP, IPsec/Firewall, Certificates management, 802.1X, TLS 1.0/1.1/1.2, HP Web Jetadmin compatible, HP JetAdvantage Security Manager compatible, Secure Disk erase (DoD 5220.22-M), Secure File erase, self-encrypting HDD, encrypted PIN printing, Syslog security logging
Dimensions (w x d x h)
- Printer 55 x 30 x 49 in (1390 x 760 x 1240 mm)
- Shipping 58.3 x 30.3 x 32 in (1480 x 770 x 810 mm)
- Printer Single-roll: 229 lb (104 kg), dual-roll: 240 lb (109 kg)
- Shipping Single-roll: 300 lb (136 kg), dual-roll: 306 lb (139 kg)
What's in the box
HP DesignJet T2600 Multifuntion Printer, printer stand and media bin, 15.6" touchscreen, spindle(s) , printheads, introductory ink cartridges, user guide, power cords
HP Software and solutions
HP Click, HP mobile, ePrint and iOS/Android support plus the HP Smart app for mobile, HP Web Jetadmin, HP JetAdvantage Security Manager, HP SmartTracker (optional)
One-year limited hardware warranty
USA and Canada (CSA certified)
Compliant with Class A requirements, including: USA (FCC rules), Canada (ICES)
ENERGY STAR, ErP, WEEE, REACH, EPEAT