DesignJet XL 3600 MFP
DesignJet XL 3600 MFP
Experience a new standard with the most immediate and robust MFP in the market
IMMEDIATE RESULTS—Fastest first page out
- Don’t wait in front of your printer with the fastest first page out, in just 29 seconds.
- Free up your time with radically simple and fast batch PDF printing using HP Click software.
- Quickly access your personal and group folders from the touchscreen, so you can print and share right away.
- Easily digitize your projects with automated scanning, user-centric quicksets, and post- editing capabilities.
A NEW STANDARD—Experience extreme reliability
- Built with the most robust design for demanding environments.
- Best fit for your office with up to 30% smaller footprint and the most quiet operation.
- Flawless user experience thanks to automatic media loading and print stacking up to 100 pages.
- Get the lowest running costs, with mono and color prints at the same price and using up to 10X less energy.
SECURE—World's most secure large-format printer
- Rely on the best network protection with features like HP Secure Boot and whitelisting.
- Control who accesses the printer and its confidential documents with secure user authentication.
- Keep your fleet secure at any time with HP JetAdvantage Security Manager.
Experience the most immediate, robust, and compact MFP in the market.
- 29 seconds first page out
- Up to 2 rolls
- 300 ml supplies capacity
- 36-inch MFP
|Model||6KD24A, 6KD24H, 6KD26A, 6KD26H|
HP Thermal Inkjet
Line drawings; Maps; Orthophotos; Presentations; Renderings
Dye-based (C, G, M, pK, Y); pigment-based (mK)
6 (cyan, gray, magenta, matte black, photo black, yellow)
1 (C, M, Y, G, mK, pK)
Up to 2400 x 1200 optimized dpi
Minimum line width
0.0008 in (0.02 mm) (HP-GL/2 addressable)
Guaranteed minimum line width
0.07 mm (ISO/IEC 13660:2001(E))
First page out
29 sec; Wake-up time less than 10 sec (no warm-up time)
11 to 36-in (279 to 914-mm) width, 656-ft (200-m) length, 3-in core (default) or 2-in core (optional)
7 in (180 mm)
Up to 19.7 mil Up to 0.5 mm
Bond and coated paper (bond, coated, heavyweight coated, super heavyweight plus matte, colored), technical paper (natural tracing, translucent bond, vellum), film (matte, polyester), photographic paper (satin, gloss, semi-gloss, matte, high-gloss), backlit, self-adhesive (twoview cling, indoor paper, polypropylene, vinyl), banner and sign materials (polypropylene, scrim banner)
Sheetfed, CIS (Contact Image Sensor)
Scan: Up to 3 in/sec (7.62 cm/sec) color, 200 dpi, up to 10 in/sec (25.4 cm/sec) grayscale, 200 dpi; Copy: Up to 6 in/sec (15.24 cm/sec) color, 200 dpi, up to 10 in/sec (25.4 cm/sec) grayscale, 200 dpi
Up to 600 dpi
36 x 315 in (914 x 8000 mm) JPEG; 24 x 590.5 in (610 x 15,000 mm) TIFF; 36 x 315 in (914 x 8000 mm) PDF
0.03 in (0.8 mm)
JPEG, TIFF, PDF (for PostScript Printer)
USB, shared network folder, printer HDD, email
128 GB (file processing)
Standard, 500 GB (AES-256 encrypted)
Standard: PostScript Printer: Adobe PostScript 3, Adobe PDF 1.7, HP-GL/2, HP-RTL, TIFF, JPEG, CALS G4; Non-PostScript Printer: HP-GL/2, HP-RTL, TIFF, JPEG, CALS G4 Optional: Non-PostScript Printer: Adobe PostScript 3, Adobe PDF 1.7
Gigabit Ethernet (1000Base-T), supporting the following standards: TCP/IP, BootP/DHCP (IPv4 only), DHCPv6, TFTP (IPv4 only), SNMP (v1, v2c, v3), Apple Bonjour Compatible, WS Discovery, Embedded Web Server (HTTP, HTTPS), IPsec, SMTP (email), Raw IP printing (9100), LPD, IPP, WS print, NTLM v2, SMBv3, SSL/TLS, 802.1X authentication (LEAP, PEAP, EAP-TLS), DFS
Direct printing from USB flash drive, print from network shared folder, email printing, HP driver for Windows, HP Print Service for Android, Apple AirPrint driver for macOS and iOS, HP Print for Chrome OS, HP Click, HP Smart App for iOS and Android, HP SmartStream (optional)
Dimensions (w x d x h)
Printer 59 x 26 x 52 in (1500 x 660 x 1310 mm)
Shipping 64 x 30 x 50 in (1620 x 770 x 1260 mm)
Printer Single-roll: 340 lb (154 kg), Dual-roll: 375 lb (170 kg)
Shipping Single-roll: 445 lb (202 kg), Dual-roll: 481 lb (218 kg)