Artec Eva Lite 3D Scanner
The Artec Eva Lite is the budget version of the bestselling white light Artec Eva 3D scanner. An ideal choice for making a quick, textured and accurate 3D model of medium sized objects such as a human bust, an alloy wheel, or a motorcycle exhaust system. It scans quickly, in high resolution and vibrant color, which allows for almost unlimited applications. Additionally, since Eva Lite does not capture color, it collects significantly less data. As a result, it is less power hungry and can be combined with a more affordable computer.
Artec Eva Lite can be upgraded to the full version of the Artec Eva at any point, allowing you to start small and scale up as your budget allows.
Why Choose Source Graphics?
**Software not included with scanner. You can purchase Artec Studio 18 here.
|Model||Artec Eva Lite|
- 3D resolution, up to: 0.5 mm
- 3D point accuracy, up to: 0.1 mm
- 3D accuracy over distance, up to: 0.03% over 100 cm
- Colors: 24 bpp
- Texture resolution: 1.3 mp
- Scanning technology: structured light
- Light source: flash bulb (no laser)
- Working distance: 0.4 – 1 m
- Linear field of view, HxW @ closest range: 214 mm x 148 mm
- Linear field of view, HxW @ furthest range: 536 mm x 371 mm
- Angular field of view, HхW: 30 x 21°
- Video frame rate, up to: 16 fps
- Exposure time: 0.0002 sec.
- Data acquisition speed, up to: 2 mln points / sec.
- Multi core processing: Yes
- 3D Output formats: OBJ, PLY, WRL, STL, AOP, ASCII, Disney PTEX, E57, XYZRGB
- Formats for measurements: CSV, DXF, XML
- Weight: 0.85kg
- Dimensions, HxDxW: 261.5 x 158.2 x 63.7 mm
- Power consumption: 12V, 48W
- Interface: 1 х USB2.0, USB 3.0 compatible
- Processing capacity: 40 min triangles/ 1 GB RAM
- Processor: Intel I5 or I7
- Memory: 12 GB
- Video cards: NVIDIA, AMD, or Intel
- Supported OS: Windows 7, 8, 10 – x64
- Free disk space: 300 MB for installation
*Not supported: Windows XP, Windows Vista, 32-bit OS, AMD FirePro M6100 Fire GL V
*Not recommended: Xeon or AMD processors, NVIDIA SLI or AMD CrossFire configurations
*NVIDIA Quadro and Intel cards are officially supported starting from the release of Artec Studio 11.
Watch the Video
TABLET & BATTERY COMPATIBLE FOR TRUE PORTABILITY
Link up the 0.85kg Artec Eva Lite to a tablet and the Artec battery pack, which provides up to 6 hours of power, and you can scan practically anywhere, even in areas where there is no source of electricity.
SAFE TO USE
Artec Eva Lite is laser-free technology and is totally safe to use for scanning people, as well as inanimate objects.
EASY TO UPGRADE
Artec Eva Lite can be upgrade to the full featured Artec Eva 3D scanner at any point, allowing you to scale up as demand and budgets allow.
NO TARGETS. & CALIBRATION. JUST POINT AND SHOOT.
No need for preparation, just plug in the scanner and point it around the object as you would with a video camera. Simple.