HP SD Pro 44-in Scanner
Produce scans with crisp lines and fine detail with CIS technology.
Empower production workflows with the high-speed, high-quality HP SD Pro 44-in Scanner. Produce scans with crisp lines and fine detail with CIS technology.
Do more with advanced CIS scanning technology
Easily reproduce AEC/CAD drawings, maps, and blueprints with crisp lines and fine detail. Eliminate unwanted shadows and backgrounds with the new dual-illuminating system in CIS technology.
Model size: 44 in
Functions: Copy, scan
Speed specifications: Linear scan speed: Up to 6 in/sec (color, 200 dpi); up to 13 in/sec (grayscale, 200 dpi)
Memory, standard: 4 GB
Hard disk: Standard, 500 GB
- Scan resolution, optical: 1200 dpi
- Enhanced scanning resolution: 9600 dpi
- Scanner type: CIS scanning technology
- Scan size (flatbed), maximum: 44 x 813 in; 36 x 1204 in; 24 x 1491 in; 12 x 2991 in (using a color original at 200 dpi and TIFF file format)
- Scan size flatbed (minimum): 6 x 4.5 in
- Copies, maximum: Unlimited
- Bit depth: 48-bit/16-bit
- Finished output handling: Straight-through scan paper path for sheet and cardboard originals. Face-up, front entry, rear exit, rewind to front, use document return guide for front-return.
- Media types: Non-abrasive paper, sepia, blueprints, plastic, plastic laminate, foam board, cardboard, newspaper (no plywood, stone plates, metal plates or abrasive, dirty, rough, sharp edged, metal clamped, or burned surfaces or transparencies)
Connectivity, standard: Dual Gigabit Ethernet (1000Base-T; Hi-Speed USB 3.0 certified
Power and operating requirements
- Power consumption: 47 watts (scanning); 32 watts (ready); 1.8 watts (sleep)
- Operating temperature range: 41 to 104ºF (5 to 40ºC )
- Operating humidity range: 20 to 80% RH
Dimensions and Weight:
- Minimum dimensions (W x D x H): 58 x 37 x 65 in
- Weight: 132 lb