Large Format Technical Document Management
The Oce ClearConnect color touchscreen interface supports multi-touch gestures for intuitive control. It's ideal for decentralized printing environments featuring workgroups of CAD professionals who require both productivity and ease of use. Walk up users will appreciate the ability to access technical document files from their cloud of choice, preview files on the color screen, and print all from the printer's touchscreen.
- 1 Roll (standard) or 2 Rolls printing systemProductive Wide Format B&W printer with Océ ClearConnect multi-touch user panel.
- Stacking systems (standard) Integrated Top Delivery Tray. Up to 50 sheets E-size/A0 capacity.
- Océ ClearConnect multi-touch user interface (standard) Consistent look and feel from every angle of your workflow, standard including Océ Smart Inbox, Océ SmartAccess and Océ Live Preview.
- Océ media switch (standard) Full automated media switch, to guide the media to the top delivery tray or back output depending on the user application.
- Océ ClearConnect Workflow software (standard) OcéWide format Printer Driver 2 for Microsoft® Windows®, Océ PostScript® 3 driver, Océ Mobile WebTools for iOS®, Android® and BlackBerry®, Océ Publisher Mobile for IOS® and Android®, Océ Publisher Express, Océ Publisher Select 2.
- Productive scanning system (optional)Océ Scanner Express with Océ Image Logic technology.
- Folding systems (optional) Estefold 2400 fanfolder. Level 0 (inline) integration with printer.
- Stacking Systems (optional) Océ Delivery Tray provides an additional 150 sheets (E-size/A0) capacity.Increase your total stacking capacity from 50 (Top Delivery Tray) to 200 sheets.
- Media capacity upgrade (optional) 2nd roll option to increase media capacity from 1,950 to 3,900 square feet (183 to 365 m2).
- Workflow software (optional) Oce Direct Print Pro/Lite, Oce Publisher Select 2, Adobe® PostScript ®3/PDF file interpreter, Océ Reprodesk, Océ Account Center, Océ View Station.
- Hardware (optional) 2ndroll. Océ Scanner Express.Removable Hard Disk.Climate Control.Estefold 2400 fanfolder.Océ Delivery Tray.TPM module (required with Disk Encryption option).
- Starter kit included: 1 bottle toner (400 g), 1 bottle developer (1,750 g), 1 roll 36 inch 20 lb bond paper (75 g/m2).
- Incredibly fast print out. Print speed up to 4 ppm D-size/A1 (Océ PlotWave 345), up to 6 ppm D-size/A1 (Océ PlotWave 365).
- 1- click printing from USB
- 1- click printing from Océ Smart Inbox or last send job (Océ SmartAccess)
- Instant start-up due to Océ Radiant Fusing technology
- Virtually Silent* in Standby and Sleep (*under 25 dB)Radiant Fusing technology eliminates noise.
- Accelerated first print out time from standby mode (D-size/A1)30 seconds
- Accelerated first copy out time from standby mode (D-size/A1)35 seconds
- Average first print out time from sleepmode (D-size/A1)40 seconds (including 1 click USB printing, file processing, top delivery)
- Imaging technology – Electrophotography (LED) with Organic photoconductor (OPC)
- Océ Radiant Fusing Technology with instant warm up
- Clean toner refill system
- Virtually no ozone emission
- Fusing technology – Océ Radiant Fusing. Instant warm up.
- Toner/ type – Océ black toner: 400 grams per bottle
- Speed (print and copy)
- 4 D-size/A1 per minute
- 2 E-size/A0 per minute
- 6 D-size/A1 per minute
- 3 E-size/A0 per minute
- Resolution600 x 1200 dpi
- Minimum line width (ISO/IEC 13660:2001E) 0.06 mm, 0.00236 inch
- 1:1 Line accuracy < 0.3 % (E-size)
- Size main engine (W x D x H) – Compact design: 60.1″ x 31.6″ x 58.9″ (1527 x 803 x 1495 mm) including Top Delivery Tray
- Weight main engine (printer only)397 lbs (180 kg)
- Media capacity – 1 roll (standard), option for 2nd roll, and manual feed of cut sheet media
- Paper cutting – Cutters included in the media drawer for fast media switching
- Maximum paper capacity – 1 Roll (650 ft L x 36″ W): 1,950 sq ft.2 Rolls (650 ft L x 36″ W): 3,900 sq ft.
- Media sizes – ARCH: B, C, D, E, E1, 30″, 21″, 15″.ANSI: B, C, D, E.ISO: A3, A2, A1, A0, B2, B1, B2_700, B1_700
- Media weight – Bond: 16 – 28 lb (60 – 110 g/m2). Film: Polyester 3.5 mil.
- Roll width (min./max.) – 11″ – 36″ (279 – 841 mm)
- Roll widths supported – 11″, 12″, 15″, 17″, 18″, 21″, 22″, 24″, 30″, 34″, 36″, 297mm, 420mm, 500mm, 594mm, 700mm, 707mm, 841mm
- Printed length (min./max.) – 16.5″ – 577 ft (420 mm – 176 m)
- Media type – Paper: Engineering Bond, Vellum, Recycled Bond, Tinted Bond, Xtreme #27 Bond.Film: Polyester 3.5 mil
- Automatic media handling- automatic media selection (based on drawing size and finishing)
- Automatic optimization of media selection for productivity, media saving
- Automatic rotation and alignment for folding
- Automatic legend detection
- DescriptionOcé ClearConnect multi-touch panel
- Size (W x D x H)11.8″ x 8.7″ x 1.6″ (300 x 220 x 40 mm). Touch screen: 10.4″ (264 mm) color LCD (diag.)
- Resolution 800 x 600 pixels
- Number of colors 16.2 million
- Technology Projective capacitive touch
- Operation – 3 hard buttons: [Wake-up], [Stop / Interrupt / Abort], [Home]
- Multi-touch functions: tap, double tap, pinch, 2 finger pinch, swipe, flick and spread
- Interface design – Distinctive user interface with intuitive navigation and clearly defined levels of operation
- View optimization: Tilt (-4 to +45 degrees) and swivel (-45 to +180 degrees)
- Status light (red, orange, green)
- USB 2.0 interface with indication light
- Description – Océ POWER sync controller with Windows 8 Embedded, 64 bits
- Processor – Dual-Core G1620 @ 2.70GHz
- Memory – 4 GB DDR3 (standard)
- Video Intel HD Graphics, 1GHz
- Hard disk- 500 GB, 7200rpm (standard)
- Interface – Ethernet 100 Mbits/s, 1 Gbit/s
- TCP/IP: DHCP, IPv4, IPv6, HTTPS
- Discovery: APIPA, WS-Discovery, SNMP
- Page description language – TIFF, JPEG, HPGL, HPGL2, DWF, C4, Calcomp 906/907/951, CALS, NIRS, NIFF, PS/PDF (optional)
- Printing protocol: LPR, FTP, WebDav, WSD print
- Back channel protocol: SNMP , Océ Wave interface, WS-Discovery.
- E-shredding, IPSec, IP filtering/Access Control Lists, HTTPS, audit logging, network protocol enable/disable, LDAP integration, Active Directory Integration (optional), User authentication on local ClearConnect user panel (LDAP/Active Directory credentials, smart card) for scan/copy/print. Configure HTTPS Certificates.Removable hard disk option, Optional FIPS 140-2 Certified Trusted Platform Module (TPM) andBitLocker based hard disk encryption, hard disk wipe (Only with Disk Encryption), Configurable CA certificate, Disable Network Ports and Protocols, Security Event Logging, Optional Single Sign-on (on device).
- Unlimited user and or Administrator authenticated cloud support via WebDav and/or third party provider: e.g. Microsoft® SharePoint®, Dropbox®,Box.com, box.net, Google® Drive®, Microsoft® OneDrive®, Amazon Cloud Drive®, Cloudsafe®, MyDisk®. The cloud user authentication can either be preconfigured by the administrator or done by the user at the time of accessing the specific cloud
- Scaling: Scaling (scale-to-fit page, reduce when image too large to avoid clipping or to custom factor, scale page size to standard size), Rotation, Shift (automatic or user defined), Adding/removing trailing/leading edge, Mirror, Black intensity in poster mode, Print optimization (standard, lines/text, poster). Color Highlight and Dark Original. Area to erase (area of interest)
- Description – Contact Image Sensor (CIS) Color scanner with Océ Image Logic technology
- Scan resolution – 600 x 600 dpi
- Scan speed – Up to 47.9 ft./min (14.6 m/min) Black & white scanning
- Up to 31.8 ft./min (9.7 m/min) Copying
- Up to 15.7 ft./min (4.8 m/min) Color scanning
- Scan formats – TIFF, PDF, PDF/A, JPEG, CALS, multi-page PDF, multi-page PDF/A and multi-page TIFF
- Scan templates – Virtual unlimited number of scan templates to standardize common scan settings and destinations
- Scan destination – Local USB flash drive, FTP, SMB, Smart Inbox on Controller, Optional Local Home folder (LDAP), mobile device via Océ Mobile WebTools, WebDav Clouds.
- Scan naming – Preset naming with auto numbering for productive scanning or file name on the ClearConnect user panel keyboard.
- Original width (min./max.)8.2” – 36″ (208 – 914 mm)
- Original length (min./max.)8.2″- 52.5 ft (208 mm – 16 m)
- Original thickness – Maximum 0.03″ (0.8 mm) non-rigid documents
- Zoom (copy)1:1, Scale to media size, Scale to standard format, Custom: 10 – 1,000 %
- Original types Presets – Lines & text draft, Lines & text standard, Folded lines & text, Photo, Colored Original, Artwork, Map, Dark Original, Blueprint
WEIGHT & DIMENSIONS:
- Dimensions (W x D x H)43″ x 12″ x 5.5″ (1,097 x 308 x 140 mm)
- Weight – 55 lbs (25 kg)
- Sound power level – Standby and sleep modes: less than 25 dB
- Print mode: less than 55 dB
- Ozone concentration<0.001 mg/m3, < 0.000473 PPM (0.05% of permitted limit value)
- Heat emission Ready: 72 W, Active:1.6 kW
- Power requirements 90 – 240 V, 50/60Hz
- Power consumption
- Sleep mode: 1 W
- ready mode: 88 W
- Active mode: 1.5 kW
- Safety/EMC marks & environmental labels – CE, TUV GS, CETECOM, C-UL-US, Energy Star 2.0, FEMP, Rohs, CCC, VCCC
- Recyclables – Printer: made of steel or highly recyclable plastics: up to 95% of the engine can either be upcycled or recycled. Remaining 5% are non toxic waste.
- Toner: bottles made of highly recyclable HDPE (High Density Polyethylene)
Océ ClearConnect Workflow Software
- Job submission – Create, retrieve and/or send jobs from drivers (Océ Wide format Printer Driver 2 for Microsoft® Windows®, Océ PostScript® 3 driver for Microsoft® Windows® or Apple® OS ), external locations (SMB, FTP, LPR, WebDav), Mobile devices via Océ Express WebTools and Océ Publisher Mobile, USB flash drive, Cloud services and optional Home folder(LDAP).
- 1-click printing from USB, 1-click printing from last send jobs via Print SmartAccess on Océ ClearConnect user panel. The Smart Inbox on the Océ ClearConnect user panel enables job preview: swipe between your jobs for print selection and preview. Pan to view the image in detail (zoom).
- With the template oriented Publisher Select 2 submitter for Microsoft Windows, multiple files are supported. Print multiple times, and sort by page or set. Media saving automatically rotates print files to optimize media usage.
- Queue management – Spool memory provides a queuing system for print and copy jobs. This allows multiple users to send print and copy jobs at the same time. Customize priority settings for copy and print jobs in the queue.
- The Job queue overview gives access to job names, owners and status including required media. Jobs can be paused, deleted and placed on top of the queue.
- Print management – View counter history at preferred time periods, per job or total overview. View, create, edit and delete stamp templates.
- Optional uniFLOW support, login your personal uniFLOW Queue on the ClearConnect User interface. Supports manual authentication and card readers
- Scan to fileOcé Scanner Express offers full hybrid performance with its template based scan-to-file functionality. Scan to file in 3 easy steps. Insert the original in the Color scanner, Select the template of your choice and touch the scan button. Send files, via SMB, FTP,WebDAV, SNMP(optional) to various locations such as local drives, personal Smart Inboxes, Personal home folder via active directory (optional) or the cloud application of your choice. Scan to USB or use Océ Mobile WebTools and Océ Publisher Mobile to scan to mobile devices.
- Custom scan file naming to any location. Check plot functionality.
- Océ ClearConnect supports Live Preview during scanning on the user panel. Check and zoom in on every detail of your document thanks to the full preview functionality of the Océ ClearConnect user panel or remote on your PC.
- Scan to Canon Color inkjet printerScan directly to Canon imagePROGRAF IPF 800 series via Océ Publisher Select 2
- Océ ClearConnect multi-touch user interfaceOcé ClearConnect enables a consistent view on your workflow from every possible angle, and job management is made easy. Default jobs can be performed by only clicking the green button (SmartAccess for Print, Scan and Copy). Behavior is customizable via Océ Express WebTools. Edit the most common used job settings for copy, scan, and print jobs. Presets can be defined in Océ Express WebTools.
- The Smart Inbox supports multi-user environments and 1-click printing via the SmartAccess for all users.
- Thanks to the virtually unlimited number of Scan Templates (up to 200), scanning is as easy as 1-2-3. Insert your original, select the template of your choice and touch the Scan Button for the best scan quality thanks to Océ Image logic.
- The Océ Express WebTools controller application supports customizable workflows. Separate work spaces give you a complete overview and full control over print and scan job management. Tasks you can manage are: Settings and configuration management, Network connectivity management, Queue management, License management, System monitoring, Scan retrieval, Print job submission. You can access the integrated Océ Express WebTools controller application from any networked workstation.
- Job Queue view to check the status of your job in the print Queue, available wherever you are with a single click.
- The Océ ClearConnect includes a context sensitive online help. Switch between languages easily on the Océ ClearConnect user panel.
- Use the Smart Inbox to view all jobs with status, job name and owner. Actions to print, print all, edit, send to…, delete and save. Custom sorting of jobs in list or group view.
- What you see is what you print with Wide-format Printer Driver.
- Open API for third party or own-developed applications integrated with the Océ ClearConnect user panel.