Océ PlotWave 550
The new Océ PlotWave 550 is a very resilient and productive standalone multi-function system for workgroups needing to share securely, print complex document sets quickly, and produce wide format projects to professional quality.
- Simple to use thanks to ClearConnect multi-touch operation, now with uniFLOW software
- Full cloud integration allows printing to and from cloud systems. Printing can also be undertaken from storage media such as USBs, and via the Active Directory home folder
- Enhanced productivity with a new, more powerful Windows 8 POWERsync controller and Océ Radiant Fusing technology taking the system from sleep to print in 30 seconds
- Time saving workflows using ClearConnect workflow with the new Océ Publisher Select 2 and Océ Repro Desk
- Rapid, professional printing, colour scanning and copying all in one, thanks to Océ image Logic and new Diazo copy mode, and new scan templates
- Superior quality with 600 x 1200 dpi pico-technology
- Efficient printing that consistently produces 10 A1/D-size sheets per minute with capacity for 2 or 4 rolls of media
- Productive document delivery enabled via the integration of Océ PlotWave folder, directly controlled via the user interface
- Improved security through FIPS compliant features including validation of all input/output network traffic. Access is managed using log on and a smart card reader and the hard disk can be encrypted and removed if required
- Human and eco friendly system including silence in sleep mode, space saving ergonomic, single footprint design, energy efficiency and zero ozone emissions
Enjoy dependable, stress-free production
The Océ PlotWave 550 is intuitive to use. Its ClearConnect touchscreen works just like a tablet making it easy for everyone to use. The Océ Publisher Select 2 submits jobs to print and helps users to create, print and manage multiple sets of technical documents effortlessly.
It’s now easier to produce complex sets of documents because the Océ Wide format Printer Driver for Windows allows you to preview documents before they are printed. The fully integrated Océ PlotWave folder generates quality folded documents automatically to save time and help you stay organized. Once completed, your outputs – up to 150 sheets at up to 42 inches wide – will be stacked on the Océ Delivery Tray at a conveniently ergonomic height.
Exceptional results you’ll always be happy with
The Océ PlotWave 550 is purpose-made for exacting CAD environments, such as AEC, manufacturing and print service providers. It delivers high quality black and white sets of technical documents that can withstand intensive use both on and off site. This is due to their water-fast nature and our next generation print quality. Printing can be executed at 10 pages of A1/D-sized paper per minute. Océ Image Logic® offsets wrinkles and folds found in the originals in the produced documents and also strengthens colours.
Peace of mind with secure, durable printing
The entire award-winning Océ PlotWave series is made for the professional CAD environment. It produces high quality black and white documents that look consistently great and are resilient enough to stand up to use off and on site thanks to our water-fast prints and next generation print quality. Enjoy colour scanning too, with fewer wrinkles.
Cost-efficiency is built-in
We keep your operational costs low with a hard working construction that outlasts many comparable systems, along with features such as energy efficiency and Océ Radiant Fusing.
Be brilliantly efficient
Our award winning Océ Radiant Fusing technology gets you started instantly by taking the printer from quiet mode to print delivery in 30 seconds. When compared to conventional printers, the Océ PlotWave 550 can save you one hour per day and cut energy costs in half. By using a WiFi router, users can access files from the cloud via their smartphone or computer, and send them to print using Océ Mobile WebTools. Our productive POWERsync controller allows you to do multiple printing, scanning and copying tasks at the same time for even better productivity.
Always be secure
We use the latest security features and hardened security policies to protect confidential information. A Windows 8 embedded platform on our POWERsync controller forms the core of our security capability, along with smart card access to the system. Additionally, the open interface of the POWERsync controller means you to integrate this printer with existing hardware and software, like uniFLOW, without confronting operational or security issues.
Take care of the environment
The Océ PlotWave 550 is both sensitive to people and the environment. It can be conveniently located anywhere in your office because it emits the lowest levels of ozone, noise and heat compared to conventional systems. It is fully compliant with Epeat Bronze certification, and lastly, the closed toner system prevents users from spilling and inhaling toner.
- Product description: Black & white all-in-one wide format print/copy/scan system with color scanner
- Imaging technology: Electrophotography (LED), organic photoconductor (OPC), clean closed toner system, Océ Radiant Fusing technology
- Toner/ Ink type: Océ black toner: 0.450 kg per bottle
- Print speed: Black & white: 10 A1-sizes per minute, 5 A0 sizes per minute
- Print resolution: 600 x 1200 dpi
- Configuration: Printer or multifunctional 2 or 4 rolls
- Size main engine (WxDxH): Compact design: 1527 x 803 x 1495 mm (including top delivery tray)
- Weight main engine: 240 kg
- Certifications: CE, TUV GS, CETECOM, C-UL-US, Energy Star 2.0, FEMP, Rohs, CCC, VCCC
- Paper rolls: 2 or 4 rolls
- Paper cutting: Cutters included in the drawer for fast and easy media switching
- Maximum paper capacity: 2 roll: 365 m2 4roll: 730 m2
- Paper weight: 60 – 110 g/m2
- Roll width: 297 – 914 mm
- Printing length: Minimum: 279 mm – Maximum: 176 meters
- Output delivery: Integrated top delivery tray
- Media type
- Paper: Plain paper, Transparencies, Translucent, Recycled paper, Engineering Bond, Engineering Vellum, Colored paper, Top Label Paper FSC, Red Label Paper PEFC, Black Label Paper PEFc, Green Label FSC, RecycledWhiteZero FSC, Transparent Paper, Transparent Paper FSC, Polyester film, Polyester film antistatic, Contrast Film, Clear Polyester Film, Double Matte Polyester Film, White Opaque Polyester Film, Translucent Engineering Bond, Engineering Bond, Recycled Engineering Bond, Engineering Vellum, Color Top, Recycled paper, Plain Paper recycled, Transparent
- Description: Océ ClearConnect multi-touch user interface
- Size (WxDxH): 300 x 220 x 40 mm. Touch screen: 10.4″
- Resolution: 800 x 600 pixels
- Number of colors: 16.2 Million
- Technology: Projective capacitive touch
- Operation: 3 hard buttons: [Wake-up], [Stop, interupt, abort], [Home].
- Multi-touch functions: pinch, swipe, flick, zoom, pan
- Features: View optimization: Tilt (-4 to +45 degrees) and turn (-45 to +180 degrees). Status light (red, orange, green). USB interface with indication light
- Description: High performance Océ POWERsync controller with Windows 8 Embedded, 64 bits
- Processor: Dual-Core G1620 @ 2.70GHz
- Memory: 4 GB DDR3 (standard)
- Video: Intel HD Graphics, 1GHz
- Hard disk: 500 GB, 7200rpm (standard)
- Ethernet 100 Mbits/s, 1 Gbit/s
- TCP/IP: DHCP,IPv4, IPv6, HTTPS
- Discovery: APIPA, WS-Discovery, SNMP
- Page description language: TIFF, JPEG, HPGL, HPGL2, DWF, C4, Calcomp 906/907/951, CALS, NIRS, NIFF, PS/PDF (optional)
- E-shredding, IPSec, IP filtering/Access Control Lists, HTTPS, audit logging, network protocol enable/disable, LDAP integration, Active Directory Integration (optional), User authentication on local ClearConnect user panel (LDAP/Active Directory credentials, smart card) for scan/copy/print. Configure HTTPS Certificates. Removable hard disk option, Optional FIPS 140-2 Certified Trusted Platform Module (TPM) and BitLocker based hard disk encryption, hard disk wipe (Only with Disk Encryption), Configurable CA certificate, Disable Network Ports and Protocols, Security Event Logging, Optional Single Sign-on (on device).
- Unlimited user and or Administrator authenticated cloud support via WebDav and/or third party provider: e.g. Microsoft® SharePoint®, Dropbox®, Box.com, box.net, Google® Drive®, Microsoft® OneDrive®, Amazon Cloud Drive®, Cloudsafe®, MyDisk®, PlanWell Collaborate. The cloud user authentication can either be preconfigured by the administrator or done by the user at the time of accessing the specific cloud
- Scaling; Scaling (scale-to-fit page, reduce when image too large to avoid clipping or to custom factor, scale page size to standard size) , Rotation , Shift (automatic or user defined), Adding/removing trailing/leading edge, Mirror, Black intensity in poster mode, Print optimization (standard, lines/text, poster). Color Highlight and Dark Original. Area to erase (area of interest)
- Description: Contact Image Sensor (CIS) Color scanner with Océ Image Logic technology
- Scan resolution: 600 x 600 dpi
- Scan speed:
- 14,6 m/min Black & white scanning;
- 9.7 m/min Copying;
- 4.8 m/min Color scanning
- Scan format: TIFF, PDF, PDF/A, JPEG, CALS, multi-page PDF, multi-page PDF/A and multi-page TIFF
- Scan templates: Virtual unlimited number of scan templates to standardize common scan settings and destinations
- Scan destination: Local USB flash drive, FTP, SMB, Smart In box on Controller, Optional Local Home folder( LDAP), mobile device via Océ Mobile WebTools, WebDav Clouds, PlanWell Collaborate.
- Original width: 208 – 914 mm
- Original length: 208 mm – 16 m
- Original thickness: Maximum 0.8 mm (non-rigid documents)
- Zoom: Scale to standard format. Custom: 10 – 1000 %
- Preset modes: Lines & text, Lines & text draft, Folded lines & text, Photo, Colored, Dark original, Blueprint, Color Highlight, Diazo
- Size scanner (WxDxH): 1097 x 308 x 140 mm
- Weight scanner: 25 kg
- Sound power level
- Quiet mode (Standby and sleep): less than 25 dB
- Print mode: less than 55 dB
- Ozone concentration: <0.001 mg/m3, < 0.000473 PPM (0,05% of permitted limit value)
- Heat emission: Ready: 72 W, Active:1.6 kW
- Power requirements: 90 – 240 V, 50/60Hz
- Power consumption
- Sleep mode: 1 W
- ready mode: 88 W
- Active mode: 1.5 KW
- Recyclability hardware: Made of steel or highly recyclable plastics: up to 95% of the engine can either be up cycled or recycled. Remaining 5% are non toxic waste.
- Recyclability toner container: Bottles made of highly recyclable HDPE (High Density Polyethylene)
- Description: Concurrent print, copy and scan of single documents or sets
- Printer drivers: Océ Wide format Printer Driver 2 for Microsoft® Windows®, Océ PostScript® 3 driver, Océ Mobile WebTools for iOS®, Android® and BlackBerry®, Océ Publisher Mobile for IOS® and Android®, Océ Publisher Express, Océ Publisher Select 2.
- Job management: Personalized Smart Inbox with history, Manage queue, Océ Express WebTools, Secure controler access, remote shutdown and restart
- Accounting: Océ Account Centre (Optional)
- Additional 2nd roll drawer option to increase media capacity from 365 to 730 m2, Océ Scanner Express placed on top of the printer, removable hard disk, Climate Control, TPM module, Océ PlotWave folder, Océ Delivery Tray to increase delivery capacity up to 200 pages.
- Océ View Station, Adobe® PostScript ®3/PDF file interpreter, Océ Reprodesk, Océ Account Center.