ROWE Scan 450i
The ROWE Scan 450i has three models with scanning widths of 24", 36" and 44". Standard equipment for all large format scanners is SuperSpeed USB 3.0 + RES, ROWE ScanCloud and ROWE ScanMatrix+ which is a unique technology worldwide. Your advantage: Scanning with the patented process ROWE DYNAMIC STITCHING, fully automatic transformation of originals with poor contrast into perfect scans due to the image improvement technology ROWE PRO LOGIC and brilliant, natural colors as a result of ROWE SELECTED TRUE LIGHT.
Also unique: A new process that makes it possible to scan and at the same time recognise the width of the original – all in one process, as well as independently recognising damaged or ripped corners on the originals. The result is excellent productivity whilst at the same time protecting the documents.
Of particular importance to ROWE customers – top results regarding modularity, cost and environment. Thanks to the patented ROWE SAFE DRIVE technology the scan glass has a life-cycle up to 500% longer than standard wide-format scanners. A power consumption of less than 0.4% in energy saving mode also protects the environment.
Experience the fascination of ROWE. Simply make an appointment with the authorized dealer in your area.
ROWE DYNAMIC STITCHING (RDS)
ROWE engineers have achieved a groundbreaking innovation: excellent scans, even when the document is folded or thin. The patented ROWE DYNAMIC STITCHING continuously controls the scanned document data of each sensor and sets them together in real time. Any deviations that may occur are corrected automatically. Compare the difference!
ROWE SELECTED TRUE LIGHT
The Scan Sensor Technology used for the first time in the ROWE Scan 450i means the lighting of the originals is exceptionally homogenous. This is achieved by the optimal alignment of the lighting angle to the sensor. Together with the ROWE double lens technology, this produces excellent scanning results.
ROWE PRO LOGIC
... is the superior document enhancement technology from ROWE for copying and scanning with the “green button”. It ensures that imperfect originals, even those with poor contrast, are turned into perfect scans at the first attempt. This simple job with the “green button” saves valuable time and test scans. Faulty copies are a Standard scanner ROWE Scan 450i thing of the past..
2400 x 1200 dpi
The optical resolution of 2400 x 1200 dpi (maximum resolution 9600 dpi) means the smallest details are visible. Your competitive edge in large format scanning.
Capture superb colors
The ROWE Scan 450i supports not only the standard sRGB color space but also user defined color spaces like Adobe RGB or Device RGB.
Scan Width / Original Thickness / Scan Length
Maximum Scan Width
- 24″ (622 mm) / Maximum Original Width 27.4″ (696 mm)
- 36″ (927 mm) / Maximum Original Width 39.4″ (1001 mm)
- 44″ (1130 mm) / Maximum Original Width 47.4″ (1204 mm)
Maximum Original Thickness
- Up to 2mm (0.08″) with flexible materials
- Not Limited by the scanner
- 2400 x 1200 dpi
- 9600 x 9600 dpi
- 0.1% +/- 1 Pixel
- 48-bit color
- 16-bit greyscale
- Not only the standard sRGB color space but also user defined color spaces like Adobe RGB or device RGB are supported
ROWE Selected True Light
- Lighting of originals is exceptionally homogeneous. Optimal alignment of the lighting angle to the reading unit.
- Significantly higher light throughput
ROWE Dynamic Stitching – RDS (patent)
- Controls continuously the scanned document data of each sensor and sets them together in real time. Any deviations that may occur are corrected automatically.
ROWE Pro Logic
- Scan once for optimal results. Automatic process for the filtering of dirt/background and the highlighting of image information, ideal for originals with poor contrast.
- All functions of the ROWE ScanManager can be stored. Retrievable with a click. The number of favorites (personalized settings, e.g. defined scan profiles) is not limited in the ROWE ScanManager. You can also protect the favorites with a password.
Simple Replacement of Scan Glass
- Removal of the scan glass is carried out without tools – simply, quickly and absolutely ergonomically!
- Up to 500% longer life-cycle of the scan glass compared to standard scanners without ROWE Safe Drive
- Safe transport of fragile originals
- Makes an ergonomic handling of the originals possible – see what you scan.
- Driven transport rollers at the rear guarantee safe output of the documents, no jam in the scanner also during operation without a stand or in connection with a scan table.
Productivity / Interface
Color (24-bit RGB) and 8-bit indexed Color at 400dpi (Turbo)*
- ROWE Scan 450i 40 – 2.75 meters per minute / 1.8″ per second
- ROWE Scan 450i 60 – 5.5 meters per minute / 3.6″ per second
Black and white (1-bit) and greyscale (8-bit) at 400 dpi (Turbo)
- ROWE Scan 450i 40 – 17 meters per minute / 11.15″ per second
- ROWE Scan 450i 60 – 17 meters per minute / 11.15″ per second
- All changes can be done after scanning. No rescanning required. Any changes made will be immediately displayed in the viewer.
Automatic Width Recognition “On the fly” (patent)
- The width of the original is precisely determined during the scanning process. No forward and backward movement for recognition of document width.
Dynamic Width Recognition
- Automatic and correct recognition of the document width, also when damaged, e.g. ripped corners
No Warm-Up Time
- Immediately operational (Also for color)
ROWE Efficient Scanning
- High performance real time width recognition and data transfer process
SuperSpeed USB 3.0 + RES
- Data throughput up to 1000% higher compared to HighSpeed USB 2.0
HighSpeed USB 2.0 + Res
- Data throughput up to 200% higher compared to HighSpeed USB 2.0
- ROWE Scan 450i 40 (Documents per hour at 300 x 300 dpi) – 113
- ROWE Scan 450i 60 (Documents per hour at 300 x 300 dpi) – 215
DIN A0/E-Size, Black/White (1-bit) and Greyscale (8-bit), Incl. Automatic Width Recognition, SuperSpeed USB 3.0 wit RES Technology
- ROWE Scan 450i 40 (Documents per hour at 300 x 300 dpi) – 427
- ROWE Scan 450i 60 (Documents per hour at 300 x 300 dpi) – 427
- ROWE Scan 450i 40 (Documents per hour at 600 x 600 dpi) – 189
- ROWE Scan 450i 60 (Documents per hour at 600 x 600 dpi) – 189
- 100 – 240 V 50/60 Hz
- Scan width 24″ – 28lbs.
- Scan width 36″ – 35lbs.
- Scan width 44″ – 40lbs.
Dimensions (Depth x Width x Height)
- Scan width 24″ – 13.1″ x 35.3″ x 5″
- Scan width 36″ – 13.1″ x 47.3″ x 5″
- Scan width 44″ – 13.1″ x 55.3″ x 5″
Quality Seals / Certificates
- RoHS, ENERGY STAR, CE, CCC, UL, cUL, CB, FCC Part 15 Class B, EAC, BSMI, BIS