Consistent, Automated Wash
Automate Cleaning with Form Wash
Form Wash streamlines your 3D printing process to help you produce high-quality parts with less time and effort.
Parts travel straight from the Form 2 to Form Wash. Opt to go glove-free and keep aprts directly on the build platform.
Set it and Forget it
Simply set the appropriate time and let Form Wash get to work.
- 15 Minutes - Approximate wash time when using fresh Isopropyl alcohol (IPA)
- 8.6 Liters - IPA volume for removeable wash bucket
- 70 Prints - Amount of prints per IPA refill in regular use
While you're away, parts are precisely agitate in IPA, getting every nook and cranny perfectly clean. A Consistent, Automated Workflow.
Once washing completes, Form Wash automatically lifts parts out of the IPA, avoiding over-soaked, warped prints. Parts air dry and are ready when you are.
Form Wash's impeller agitates isopropyl alcohol (IPA) to flow around every nook and cranny of your parts, gettimg them perfectly clean-every time.
Built To Fit The Build Platform
Parts travel straight from the Form 2 to Form Wash; they can stay right on the build platform or be removed and placed in the basket.
Automated Wash Cycle
Manual washing requires careful attention, as parts left too long in IPA can warp. When washing completes, Form Wash automatically raises parts of the IPA. Parts air dry and are ready when you are.
Form Wash can hold up to 8.6 liters of IPA, enough to wash approximately 70 prints. An included hydrometer lets you know when it's time to change out IPA. A siphon pump makes it easy to transfer IPA into and out of the wash bucket.
Included with Form Wash:
- Hydrometer - a custom hydrometer tool to check IPA saturation
- Storage - behind the wash bucket to keep finishing tools tidy
- Siphon Pump - easy IPA transfer into and out of the wash bucket
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 10.3 in x 11.5 in x 13.4 in (26.2 cm x 29.3 cm x 34.0 cm)
- Weight: 14.5 lbs (6.7 kg)