Artec Metrology Kit
The Artec Metrology Kit is a 3D optical coordinate measuring system for high-precision industrial applications - think deformation analysis, testing, inspection. The Metrology Kit is flexible enough to integrate into your workflow, delivers perfect results both in your workshop and outdoors, and is compatible with major software like Control X and PolyWorks.
The Metrology Kit can operate as a standalone optical measurement solution, or as a referencing tool for even higher 3D scanning accuracy over distance. Using the Metrology Kit plugin, you get the entire 3D scanning + photogrammetry workflow right inside Artec Studio.
Length measurement accuracy | MPE:
- Entry: 0.025 mm + 0.025 mm x Length diagonal (m)
- Professional : 0.015 mm + 0.015 mm x Length diagonal (m)
Point-based Measurement accuracy:
- Entry: 0.004 mm + 0.006 mm/m (RMS) | 0.005 mm + 0.009 mm/m (3 sigma)
- Professional: 0.002 mm + 0.005 mm/m (RMS) | 0.003 mm + 0.007 mm/m (3 sigma)
- Entry: Canon EOS 6D
- Professional: Canon EOS R
- Entry: 28 mm AICON metric wide-angle lens
- Professional: 28 mm AICON metric wide-angle lens
- Entry: 20.2 megapixels (5472 x 3648)
- Professional: 30.3 megapixels (6720 x 4480)
Field of View (FoV)
- Entry: 65 x 46 °
- Professional: 65 x 46 °
- Entry: White-light flash
- Professional: White-light flash
- Entry: Up to 4 images per second
- Professional: Up to 8 images per second
- Entry: Diopter
- Professional: Diopter
Wireless data transfer:
- Entry: Not supported
- Professional: Optional
- Entry: Li-ion battery
- Professional: Li-ion battery
Watch the Video
DAkkS-certified 6DoF optical measurement
Complete optical coordinate measuring system with accuracy of up to 2 microns. Camera resolution of up to 30.3 megapixels, a 28-mm wide-angle lens, measurement targets, adapters, and scale bars.
Use it anywhere
The whole Kit fits in a rugged, portable case, and with dynamic referencing, you can capture objects in motion – perfect on sites where it’s impractical to use traditional measuring machines and other 3D measurement tools.
Compatible with different software
The Artec Metrology Kit is compatible with industry-leading software solutions like Geomagic Control X, PolyWorks, and many more.