Colortrac SmartLF Scan! 24
Colortrac's SmartLF Scan! 24 is a low-cost, large format scanner that works both as a networked office scanner and on the road.
Use it on site, in your office or in your home. With 4 ways to move and store digitised information, it couldn’t be easier. Store in the scanner; save to a USB stick; or transfer to a standalone or networked PC.
The SmartLF Scan! 24 is ideal for:
In the Box:
- Scan! large format scanner
- Tough wheeled carry case
- Main external power supply
- Calibration target
- RJ45 Ethernet Cable
- Three modes of operation.
- Tiff, JPEG, and PDF files are generated inside the scanner. They can later be:
- Stored in the scanner for transfer to a PC later.
- Stored directly on a USB stick (4-128 GB, FAT-32).
- Transferred, via wired Ethernet, direct to a network or PC (download app).
- When connected to a PC< additional black and white binary files are available.
- SmartLF Scan! is self-contained and only requires a power supply to operate!
- Scan formats are viewable using native Windows Apps. A small Windows program is supplied to receive live or stored scan files from the scanner. App also auto-displays PDF files (requires Adobe Acrobat or similar). This is not required for scan to USB stick operations.
- DocLogic (automatic) or manual 200, 400, 600 dpi
- Intelligent image optimization system automatically sets dpi of document or photos according to physical size to maximize image quality and reduce file size. Two settings – high and low detail.
- Max Scan Width: 24” / 609 mm
- Max Image Length: 135″ / 3429 mm (TIFF)
- Min Media Width/Thickness: 6.2” (160 mm) / 0.003” (0.07 mm)
- Max Media Width/Thickness: 26” (660 mm) / 0.02” (0.5 mm)
- Paper sizing (image sizes): ISO DIN / ARCH / ANSI / automatic width and length
- Internal memory Approx. 6 GB or 8 scans
- Scan Accuracy: 0.2 % +/-1 pixel
- SingleSensor digital imaging technology:
- SingleSensor is a full width straight-line contact image sensor (US patent #8,922,849) bi-directional long-life LED light system for optimum object illumination and instant-on scanning capability.
- Operation modes: Scan to internal memory / scan to USB stick (not supplied) / scan to networked computer
- Color space: 24-bit sRGB and grayscale (plus bitonal using the pc connection)
- Scan speeds: (maximum at 200 dpi) 4.5 inch/sec (114.3mm/sec) grayscale and 3 in/sec (76.2mm/sec) for color.
- Paper Path: Centered, face-up, front entry
- Front: USB2 socket for scan to USB memory stick.
- Rear: Ethernet RJ45 GBit for scan to computer over network
- External power supply Input: 100~240VAC, 50-60Hz, auto-sensing +/-10%, Output: 3.42A at 19V.
- Scanner power consumption: 19.4 W (scanning), 10.2W (idle), 0.3W(sleep/ON), 0.05W (standby/soft OFF).
- Product enters sleep after 15 min and standby after 60 min. Document load or pressing green button reactivates from sleep. Switch scanner off and on again to reactivate from standby.
- Environment: Operating temperature 10oC – 35oC, Relative Humidity 10% – 90% (non-condensing).
Weight & Dimensions (WxHxD):
- Scanner only 11.5 lbs (5.2 kg) / 34.3 x 6.3 x 5 inches (870 x 160 x 126 mm)
- Scanner incl. case: 22.3 lbs (10.1 kg) / 38.6 x 10.4 x 8.2 inches (980 x 265 x 208 mm)
- Host Platform: Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, 32-bit and 64-bit architectures
- Certifications: ENERGY STAR qualified, CB, CE, CCC, FCC, UL, RoHS compliant
- Warranty: 12 months / 30,000 linear metres whichever comes first.
Watch the Video
Portable and versatile
SmartLF Scan! can be used as a personal or as a shared resource device and is not tied to a single computer or restricted to using a certain printer. A small Windows program (NetApp) allows scans to be collected by any computer on the same network or saved to any networked folder from where standard Windows applications take over.
Incredible performance for its size
SmartLF Scan! represents incredible value for money with an assured ROI (return on investment). Scan! guarantees updates to drawings can be recorded and sent out from site as they happen without needing to physically outsource the scanning process or transport originals back to head office for scanning on the department MFP.
DocLogic for a smarter way to scan
DocLogic is a built-in optimal image quality and file size optimization system that automatically sets the DPI of document and photo scans according to their physical size in order to maximize image quality and keep file sizes small and portable.
A great little, wide format scanner
SmartLF Scan! is unprecedented in terms of scan performance for a package of its size. Cleverly optimised automatic settings and no complicated controlling software means even an inexperienced user can produce compact, high quality scans within minutes of opening the box.