Ultimaker Print Core – AA 0.8mm
Maximize the print performance and uptime of your Ultimaker with our swappable, material-matching print cores. Make the most out of our reliable build and support material combinations for geometric freedom, or print in dual color. Ultimaker AA print cores come in 0.25mm, 0.4 mm and 0.8 mm nozzle sizes for a greater flexibility.
Delivering industrial-grade results
- Material-matching. Get consistent, high-quality 3D printing results with customized nozzle geometry per material, whether it’s an engineering build material or water-soluble support.
- Quick-to-change. Quickly swap print cores and switch between different material combinations for a more time-efficient workflow.
- More materials. Select from a broad portfolio of materials, including Nylon, PLA, ABS, CPE, CPE+, PC, TPU 95A, PP, and PVA.
- Accurate temperature reading. Maintain the perfect temperature for an even better quality print – with automatic, accurate temperature readings.
- Nozzle size choice. Choose 0.4 mm for a higher level of detail and surface quality, or 0.8 mm for faster prints.
- Reliable and durable. Better 3D printing results, with a new silicone cover to protect the extruder.
- Lifetime support. Wherever you are in the world, our officially trained and certified partners offer free support – guaranteed for a lifetime.
The Ultimaker 3 offers an integrated software, hardware and material solution for efficient workflow and consistent, high-quality results. Its cutting-edge dual-core print head comes with print cores for build and support materials, and the unique auto-nozzle lifting system ensures the most reliable dual extrusion printing for full geometric freedom.